Before I go on any trip, I make sure I have my travel essentials. A backpack is a must. It’s my preference over traditional roller luggage. If you want to travel like a pro, be sure to pick up some of these travel essentials!
- Kelty Backpack- This is my go to bag when I travel. I’ve used this bag for trips ranging from 1-2 weeks. I love it because it’s easy to carry and I love all of the different compartments. This bag comes in a variety of sizes. It’s small enough to carry on.
2. Packing Cubes- These are a great tool to separate your electronics, socks, undergarments, and toiletries. They’re lightweight and don’t take up too much space.
3. Travel Adapter- I love this adapter because of the two USB ports where I can charge my watch and phone.
4. Travel pillow- I love this pillow because it also has an eye mask. The mask does a great job of blocking out bright lights. It’s the perfect size to maximize space in a small carry-on or purse.
5. Bose Headphones- I’ve had a few pairs of Bose headphones and these are by far my favorite. I love the fact they stay in my ear when I workout. The battery life is superb. The fact that they’re wireless means I can charge my phone and listen to music at the same time.
6. Travel Blanket- If you’re like me, I find airplanes to always be cold. As result, I have to have a blanket to stay warm. I like to have my own because not all airlines give them out. It’s easy to fold and will fit in your carry-on or purse.
7. Waterproof cell phone case- Perfect for when you want to snap that perfect picture in the pool. It also comes in handy when you don’t want to leave your phone unattended on the beach.